- Retractable transom tie-down system for boats
- Each buckle has 2,500-pound breaking strength and 833 pounds safe working load
- Buckle automatically retracts to hold the boat snug to the trailer
- Permanent one-bolt installation; 2-inch seat belt quality polyester web
- Self-ratcheting; simple, one-hand operation. Stainless steel power spring
- 2,500 lb breaking strength each
- 833 lbs safe working load each
- Permanent one-bolt installation
- Self-ratcheting web
- Two-inch seat belt quality polyester web
- Includes 2 tie downs
The BoatBuckle G2 Stainless Steel Retractable Transom Tie-Down is the ultimate tie-down system in convenience, style and innovation in trailer boat rigging. This tie-down system is like a seat belt for your boat. It comes in standard and stainless steel models. The stainless steel is perfect for brackish or saltwater environments, and both models can adapt to most mounting angles. Each standard tie-down has a break strength of 2,500 pounds with 833 pounds of safe working load, while each stainless steel has a break strength of 1,500 pounds with 500 pounds of safe working load.
Self-storing straps are made from 2-inch seatbelt-quality polyester web and extend up to 43 inches. They automatically retract to hold the boat snug to the trailer. It features a simple built-in ratchet with SUR-Grip rubber-grip handle with release lever that can be used with just one hand. Vinyl coating on the hooks protects your boat’s finish. One-bolt installation makes the BoatBuckle part of your trailer so it won’t get lost like conventional tie-downs.
BoatBuckle brand tie-down systems offer professional fishermen and weekend boaters convenient, high quality tie-down systems so they can spend more time on the water and less time on the boat ramp. IMMI is the leading marine tie-down manufacturer in North America.