- Protects slide out mechanism: Provides support to slide outs when extended
- Adjustable: Adjusts from 19-inches to 47-inches in height
- Unique Features: Universal fit top, space saving handle and tethered pin
- Durable Construction: Constructed of strong, rust-resistant steel
- Superior Strength: Each supports up to 5,000 lb. Includes: (2) supports
The Ear-Lift Slide Out Supports help protect your RV’s slide out mechanism by providing support to your slide out room when it is in use for prolonged periods. The universal fit top will support any slide out rail, and the space saving handle and tethered pin make the support easy to use and store. The Ear-Lift Slide Out Support adjusts from 19-inches to 47-inches, with incremental locked positions, plus minute adjustment that extends an additional 14 inches. These durable supports are constructed of rust-resistant steel and support up to 5,000 lb. each. Comes with a set of (2).
From the manufacturer
How It Works
Extra strain is placed on your RV’s slide out mechanism anytime your RV’s slide out room is extended for prolonged periods. The Eaz-Lift Slide Out Supports prevent this strain by providing additional support to your slide out. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, they can withstand up to 5,000 lb. each. The slide outs feature a universal fit top to fit any size slide out rail and can extend from 19-inches – 47-inches tall—allowing you to adjust them to your slide out’s required height. They feature incremental lock positions plus 14-inches of minute adjustment. A space-saving handle and tethered pin make the supports easy to use and store. Comes with (2) supports.