- WHEN COMPACTED, POLE CAN WITHSTAND HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OF PRESSURE. FULLY EXTENDED, POLE CAN WITHSTAND 50 POUNDS OF PRESSURE – For high pressure tasks, such as docking your boat with high leverage push pull action, we recommend using the pole fully contracted for maximum strength. For long reach tasks, such as retrieving rope and lines, use pole fully extended.
- FLOATING BOAT HOOK UP TO 15+ FEET OF REACH – Included is an Eversprout Extension Pole (4.5 to 12 ft) and Boat Hook (8” x 3” x 1”). Both the extension pole and boat hook float if dropped in water for a limited time (~5 mins). The Boat Hook twists onto 3-Stage Aluminum Extension Pole & extends to any custom length from 5-to-13 Feet (15 foot reach horizontally, and 18-20 ft reach vertically when standing).
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER SERVICE, 1 TREE PLANTED WITH EVERY ORDER – When’s the last time you had a shopping experience that ‘Wowed’ you? Probably not in a while. Here at Eversprout we match Amazing, Hand-Inspected & Packaged Products with incredible USA customer service.
- NEW UPDATE, GALVANIZED LOCKING MECHANISM PREVENTS RUST – New Galvanized Locking Mechanisms + Anodized Aluminum Extension Pole = Rust-Resistant. The premium quality boat pole is designed to meet all your needs for boating season. (Locking mechanism updated February 2020)
- THE ULTIMATE EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY – Lightweight Aluminum pole weighs only 1.5 pounds and is very sturdy. Non-Slip Foam Hand Grips for comfort and reliable grip in wet conditions. Frustration Free Flip-Tab Locking Mechanism means NO SECTIONS GETTING STUCK like traditional twist-lock poles, AND allows any custom length between 4.5 and 12 ft. 3/4” Acme Thread Pole Tip is made of metal alloy for durability – compatible with any Eversprout Attachment with over 10x Potential Uses.