- POWERFULLY DESIGNED — No more cranking. With the PSX1, campers can stop wasting time and energy with manual cranks. A flip of a switch is all it takes to take the sway out of your RV or trailer.
- RUGGED VERSATILITY — We designed our stabilization system to automatically adjust to uneven, rugged terrain. Each leg operates independently, navigating the surface until safely secured in place.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built with heavy gauge steel, embossed legs, and a powder-coat finish — when it comes to durability, this power stabilizer was made to withstand the elements and perform with efficiency, day after day.
- THOUGHTFUL INNOVATION — We’ve equipped our PSX1 with integrated breaker technology designed to protect users from damaging their RV by tripping the breaker if the circuit is overloaded while lifting the trailer — and it helps prevent side-to-side movement while extending and retracting.
- QUALITY — Backed by a name you can trust with a reliable one-year manufacturer’s for added peace of mind on the road.
Manufacturer Lippert Components Brand Lippert Components Model 298707 Item Weight 58 pounds Product Dimensions 79 x 6.25 x 19 inches Item model number 298707 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Exterior Painted Manufacturer Part Number 298707 OEM Part Number 298707 Folding No Cover Included Stabilizer Assembly, Switch and Harness, Bolt (4), Nut (4), Breaker